Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Why do we gather your personal information?
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
1) For the sake of our contractually relationship:
• To handle payment for your account and to deliver order and invoice information to you
• To keep track of your purchases in order to ensure that we can provide you with the services that you are entitled to
• To communicate with you about your subscription, account or purchase of our Services
• To inform you about changes in our Services
• To provide offers, news, information, products or services that you request from us
2) Legitimate purposes:
• To share your information with other products within Response Kings LTD when necessary for administrative purposes or for the deliverance of our Services to you
• To use IP address or other information required to block the malicious use of our Services for the purpose of protecting our Services or otherwise enforcing or using our Terms and Conditions
• To provide information in a merger and acquisition process for business and strategic management purposes.
• In order to provide you with offers, news, information, products or services that we believe may be of interest to you, including tailor-made advertising, it relate to your likely interests
• For analysis and statistical purposes
• To establish, exercise or defend legal requirements
3) We may also process your personal information if it is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation or decision of an authority.
What is legal basis in GDPR is the processing of your personal data based on?
The processing of your personal information for the purposes described below:
• (A) is required for the conclusion and fulfillment of our obligations following our agreement with you;
• (B) is required for our legitimate interests in developing, managing, protecting and marketing our Services as well as from a business and strategic perspective;
• (C) will only occur if we have received your consent to such treatment;
• (D) is required to comply with legal obligations.