TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to becoming a member of our service, as they constitute a legally binding agreement between the site operator and the person who chooses to become a member.
When becoming a member of Seowzrd.com, you agree to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
With your registration, you agree to receive newsletters from Seowzrd.com on the email address you register with.
By signing up to the 48 hours trial subscription on Seowzrd.com, the member accepts this agreement by any legally recognizable means and hereby acknowledge that he/she will be irrevocably agreeing to all the terms, conditions and other provisions set forth in this agreement. Seowzrd.com will not be responsible for actions taken by members who have not read our Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are originally written in English and have been translated into other languages using this text. If there are misunderstandings in any translated material, it is always the original English Terms and Conditions that will prevail.
What is Seowzrd and what do we do?
Here at Seowzrd, we’re striving to be the number one performing SEO optimization software on the market. Our technical insights and multiple years of experience have made us able to collect all our knowledge into a single software with only one main purpose – to optimize your website.
If you accept this promotion, you get a on-going membership at Seowzrd.com
Your membership will automatically be renewed after the trial of 3 days period and then every 30 days for the membership price, respectively 44.99€ EUR a month or the local price. Your membership will run until you actively cancel your membership. There is no binding period of your membership, it can be freely terminated at any time.
All questions or problems can be send to email@example.com
By signing up for a membership through one of our promotions, competitions or draws you agree to let Seowzrd.com withdraw the trial period price and then the normal monthly rate for the monthly subscription from the credit card used when signing up. When you buy a subscription, you will automatically be renewed until you terminate by contacting our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have to be at least 18 years of age and reside in one of the countries we are operating in, to have a valid subscription to www.seowzrd.com. There are no hidden charges when purchasing the introduction subscription associated, just the amount stated in the campaigns, as you can terminate your subscription before the 3 days trial period runs out. Please be aware that you cannot cancel your subscription the first 24 hours.
A rejection of a subscription payment, the customer will later be charged the same amount until payment goes through. Is it not possible to make payment, access immediately closing until payment has been made correctly.
Payments which rejected attempts will be raised again later for a new period. Rejected payment in over half a year, terminates the subscription automatically and access for the site Seowzrd.com closes and competition participation ceased.
It is the responsibility of the customer to have sufficient funds on the card and the payment will not fail, if the customer wants full participation and the right to any gifts. The following credit cards can be used for payment: Master card, Mestro, Visa, Visa Electron and JCB.
A confirmation email for your order/payment will be sent to the email you stated upon signing up for the subscription.
Termination of subscription
You can easily unsubscribe sending an email to email@example.com, which always respond within one business days, or you can log into your profile and then unsubscribe yourself. We recommend that your login and unsubscribe yourself because it is the fastest and easiest way. You don’t need to wait up to one business day for a response from our support team.
You can always get in touch with our customer support via e-mail. Customer support is closed on weekends and all public holidays. We recommend all our users to send us an e-mail with questions. E-mails must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer support only provides support in English. Should you have any questions that cannot be answered by the person in question at customer support this employee will seek advice and get back to you as soon as possible.
Seowzrd.com reserve the right to exclude a member, without warning, in the following cases:
Violation of the current Terms & Conditions. Sharing information concerning other members’ (e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, etc.)
Illegal behavior, non-ethical, irresponsible or any other behavior that could be construed as harassment towards other members or the website itself.
Accounts considered being fraudulent.
General inacceptable behavior as defined by the site.
Any content considered as a direct violation with the law as well as cases of harassment will be reported to the relevant authorities, including the IP address of the member, time of creation and any other necessary information.
The software used on seowzrd.com’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Seowzrd.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Seowzrd.com may make changes to the content contained on its website at any time without notice. Seowzrd.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials and no refunds can be demanded if our software is down at times. We will of course try our best to provide the best service as possible for all our users.
In no event shall Seowzrd.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Seowzrd.com, even if Seowzrd.com or a Seowzrd.com’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Seowzrd.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked/urls to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site or the content and files uploaded by our users on Seowzrd.com . The inclusion of any links or files does not imply endorsement by Seowzrd.com. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
That being said, we put all our effort to ensure graphic or unsafe content are not uploaded, and will remove all prohibited content found in users’ profiles.
Money Back Guarantee
The Money Back Guarantee does not apply to all trial memberships. If you think you are entitled for a refund, please get in touch with our Customer Service (email@example.com) within 14 days after the payment date. Claiming a refund, automatically renounces you to use any seowzrd.com’s service.
Members may only be entitled to a refund if no member benefits have been used. Please note that any trial period fees are non-refundable.
Your subscription can be cancelled anytime by either logging into the self-service area in Seowzrd or by contacting our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that your subscription cannot be cancelled within the first 24 hours after it is made due to technical reasons of setting up your account.
If your membership has a binding period, the cancellation of your subscription will be valid after the end of the binding period.
Complaints and disputes
1. You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
2. To access and use the Services, you must register for a Services account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required.
3. You acknowledge that Seowzrd will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
4. You are responsible for keeping your password secure, which is your means of entering. Seowzrd cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
2. Account activation
1. Subject to section 2.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
2. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
3. Upon completion of sign up for the Service, Seowzrd will collect your credit card and store it on a secure server.
4. If you do not wish to continue using the Service, it is your responsibility to contact Seowzrd to cancel the Service
3. General conditions
1. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
2. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Seowzrd.
3. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to contact@Seowzrd.com
4. Seowzrd rights
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
2. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at anytime.
In the event of an ownership dispute over a Seowzrd account, we can freeze the account or transfer it to the rightful owner
5. Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that Seowzrd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a third party, especially if you get sued.
Service is as is so it may have errors or interruptions and we provide no warranties.
6. Waiver and complete agreement
The failure of Seowzrd to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Seowzrd and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Seowzrd (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service)
7. Intellectual property and customer content
We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the Materials you provide to the Service. All Materials you upload remains yours. You can remove your Services store at any time by deleting your Account.
8. Payment of fees
1. A valid credit card is required for accounts able to process orders using a live payment gateway. Accounts used for development purposes (unable to process orders using a live payment gateway) do not require a valid credit card.
2. The service will be billed in 30 day intervals (including your base fee and percentage of goods fee). When your billing period is over the Account Owner will be sent an invoice via the email provided. As well, an invoice will appear on the account page of your Seowzrd administration console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing.
3. All fees are exclusive of applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (Taxes).
For live payment gateways, a valid credit card is required. You will be charged every 30 days your base fee and percentage fee. Tax is not included and will be billed to your credit card. No refunds.
9. Cancellation and termination
1. You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing contact@Seowzrd.com and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in Seowzrd’s response.
2. If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid you will not be charged again.
3. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Seowzrd service for any reason, without notice at any time.
The Seowzrd Service belongs to us. You are not allowed to rip it off or use it for any illegal or sketchy purpose.
Your Materials may be transferred unencrypted and may be altered, but credit card information is always encrypted
Seowzrd’s Recharge Payments Service does not handle “Card Data” (defined as a cardholder’s account number, expiration date and CVV2) as we do NOT receive or store card holder data. We provide a checkout page which sends “Card Data” to your merchant processor directly at time of checkout processing. We then receive a token which represents the Card Data but does not contain the Primary Account Number. We use this token to perform charge processing, and never receive, store, or use Card Data to perform processing
11. Legal responsibility
Make sure you provide in relevant email notifications the necessary subscription related disclosures for state and other authorities that require them.
12. Privacy & Data Protection